We do not believe that specialisation has to be the basis of exercising advocacy. Our advisers are experts in a range of legal disciplines because we consider that a specific remedy can only come from a global and combined vision of all the social, economic and legal elements that can arise on a case.
Due to our holistic service visión, the service we offer in any of these areas extends to all the phases or parts that the case is divided into, which we never consider as closed until the final and definitive resolution occurs. We prepare payrolls, tax statements, contracts, minutes, notary intervention assignments, demands and claims of any kind.
Our professional competency grows with experience, and over time we have acquired skills by intervening in the following areas:
- Bargaining and Contracting.
- Company Law.
- Competition Law.
- Defence of the Consumer.
- Corporate restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Due Diligence.
- Creation of Companies.
- Tax Planning and Tax Procedures.
- Economic and Accounting Law.
- Management Consultancy and Business Administration.
- Equity Protection.
- Insolvency Law.
- Labour and Social Security Law.
- Administrative Law.
- Urban planning, Promotion and Property Law.
- Environmental Law.
- Mining Law.
- Defence and representation in judicial and arbitration processes.
- Decisions and Reports.
- Processing, Registration and Management of Documents.